Monday, April 4, 2011

Puppy Scare

CoCo has not been feeling well lately. Saturday night he must have thrown up 15 times. We were getting pretty scared, but Sunday he started eating again and running around like normal. He couldn't have gotten sick at a worse time. I'm sitting in the Beijing airport on my way home to Dan and Rachel's wedding, so I won't be around to take care of him. He threw up a few more times this morning and Nick took him to the hospital. He was diagnosed with CPV.

Since CoCo is my first puppy I had no idea what that was. I spent lots of time worrying and googling. Nick has been taking really good care of CoCo and tells me he has been drinking lots of water and sleeping all day, which I guess is all he can do. He has already hopefully gone through the worst of it and will be my playful fun puppy by the time I get back next week.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sorry that Coco is not feeling well. You make me laugh because I freaked out the same way when my kids got sick when they were little. Now i try not to look up anything on the internet. Too much weird info on there. Hope you have a good trip and that you come home to a healthy pup. (and Nick too of course)

    ReplyDelete