Friday, April 15, 2011

Karma

I must have been extra good this week. On my way back to China I ended up with a whole row to myself on the plane. It made for a much more comfortable trip coming home. I slept for a lot of the flight. I think its helping with jet lag a bit. I've been waking up at 4-5am instead of at 2am (when we came home from our Christmas trip I woke up at 2am for a week straight). Hopefully I'll be back to normal a little faster this time.

It is nice to be back in Beijing. I never thought I would say it, but I was starting to miss China. It feels like home now. Having a sick puppy might have factored into that feeling, but I'm still really happy to be back. CoCo is doing great. Nick took really good care of him while I was gone and fattened him up quite a bit. He grew so much in the 10 days I was gone. He's on a weird schedule too and wakes up with me at 4am. Since he would sleep all day while Nick was gone at work, he is awake for most of the night now. Its going to take me a few days to get him back to normal too.

I left with one suitcase, and came back with two bulging ones. Hopefully I got everything we will need since we don't know when our next trip home will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment