Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dan's Wedding Pictures

I've gotten a lot of requests so I'm putting these up before I head back to China and my slow internet. Dan was married last weekend (April 9th) in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a super fun day. I'm really glad I got to come back for the festivities.

Rehearsal Dinner at Old Spaghetti Factory

Mom and Dad at the rehearsal dinner. Can you tell they are both just giddy!

Waiting for Dan and Rachel to come out. It was a cold, snowy day.


Showing off their shoes.

Our family with Dan and Rach

All the bridesmaids and groomsmen

The cake shove

First dance to "Forever Yours" by Journey

Garter toss. I pumped Tim up for this, but despite a good effort on his part, his roommate Corey still got to it first.

Missing Steve. We tried to get a cut-out but it didn't work out so we took his picture with us.

Picture with Mom's whole family. It was the first time we have all been together that I can remember.

Off they go

2 comments: