Sunday, March 27, 2011

Shopping Requests

I AM COMING HOME NEXT WEEK!

I can't believe it's already April. I am super excited for Dan's wedding next week. I will probably go shopping one last time before I come home. So if anyone wants anything let me know now. I'm getting to be a professional at the markets here.

Nick doesn't like when I go to the Silk Market. I don't need anything when I go in, but I come out with lots of things. I am starting to really like the bargaining and I get such a good deal sometimes I feel like I have to buy things.

I have to go back to the Silk Market this week. I told a Korean girl in my ward here that I would take her there and help her out. She hasn't quite gotten the bargaining down yet. It will be much better for me if I go there with a list of things to buy for someone else. I won't have as much time to wander around buying things I don't need.

6 comments:

  1. So Dana, what types of things do they have there? I would be curious to have you get me something and just possibly mail it from 'Vegas? I don't know. Just curious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much are those watercolors and straw weaving things you bought? I think I would like a few matching (but not identical) pieces of art. Oh and tell Nick I finally found and mailed his W2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already framed the art was between 100-300 RMB depending on the size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm you won't be coming to Utah I assume?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually I will be for 2 days for my brothers wedding, but it will be kind of hectic. If you do decide you want a few things though this is definitely not our last trip home and we would be happy to pick them up, just let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah ok well just felt like getting $50-$60 of that artsy stuff for the house. If you had to ship it from Vegas it may not be worth it. If you find anything that cool and would look good that would be great.

    ReplyDelete