- In N Out- this was our first stop on the way home from the airport.
- Postrio- This is a Wolfgang Puck restaurant at the Venetian. I haven't tasted anything there that I haven't loved. Seriously delicious. Mom wanted to take Nick and I out for an early birthday dinner while we were in the country and this was my pick.
- Panera- I miss cafes and bakeries in China. Sometimes I just want soup and salad for lunch, but there aren't many places to get it.
- Spicy Tuna- some of the best sushi I've ever had. I am a little wary of eating fish in China (in my head it is all mutated carp), so I was super excited for this one.
- Zaba's- Not a trip home if I don't stop here. I ate here at least 3 times a week throughout high school, and on every trip home since.
- Red Robin- 3 words...BOTTOMLESS STEAK FRIES.
- Del Taco-My guilty pleasure. I have loved Del Taco since my freshman year at BYU when my roommate Brittany and I used to go there for nachos at midnight more times than I'd care to admit. Also, I tried the new funnel cake fries thanks to a recommendation from Tim. YUM!
Really the only place left on my list is Cafe Rio, hopefully I'll get there in the next few days.