Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Food Poisoning

I went a whole year here in China without any problems...then this month something has gone horribly wrong. I have gotten food poisoning twice! The first time was more mild. I ate some bad curry while out to dinner with friends. I felt pretty bad for a night but was better the next day. Needless to say  I will never go to that restaurant again, which is sad because it was one of Nick's favorites.

The next occurence was only about 3 weeks later. I don't know what it was I ate this time that gave it to me, but I don't remember ever being that violently ill. I was pretty miserable for 2 whole days. CoCo took really good care of me though and tried to cuddle me better all day. (Nick also helped with trips to the store for vitamin water) I also lost 5 pounds in one day. So if anyone needs a super quick diet, come to China and eat something questionable!

Hopefully that's it for food poisoning for awhile (knock on wood). I don't know if I can handle anymore. I'm going to get super paranoid about what I eat if it happens again. At least it didn't happen while we had company, or to my mom...I don't think I could ever convince her to come back if it did.


1 comment:

  1. It's the pits, but i agree a good diet plan. I have had it happen 3 or 4 times the kids have been lucky Logan once and Natalie none.

    ReplyDelete