Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions

Happy New Year everyone! 2010 was an eventful year for us and we are excited for 2011.

To keep myself accountable I decided to post my New Year's resolution so feel free to ask me how I'm doing.

This year I am going to learn Chinese, or at least study it more diligently! I'm going out to buy a study book today, yes I have lived in China for 3 months and have still not purchased a single thing to help me learn Chinese, but better late than never. I was just starting to be able to pick words I knew out of conversations rather than hearing a jumbled mess when we left, so hopefully I haven't lost that in the past 3 weeks at home.

Also, together Nick and I have made a resolution to be better at budgeting and keeping track of our expenses. Living in China where everything is so cheap we have become a little lazy and have developed a tendency to just buy what we want when we want it. I know that can't last forever so we are going to try to kick the habit now.

My last resolution is to become the best tour guide in China, so to help me out with that we need lots of visitors! Maybe it could be your resolution to see a new part of the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment