Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas in Idaho

We started out our whirlwind trip home for the holidays in Idaho. We got to enjoy a "white Christmas" while we were there. It was so fun to hang out with family, play in the snow, and eat lots of good food. Unfortunately I didn't get too many pictures. I like to think its because we were having too much fun to remember the camera!





We got to open presents a few days early since Nick and I were leaving for St. Thomas. In the first picture you can see the little trainer chopsticks Nick found one day in Beijing. They were a hit. I think Ava and Kira spent an hour trying to eat goldfish with them. The bottom picture is Kira modeling the dress we got her. I think I'm going to get myself one just like it for Chinese New Year.




Nick got to go with his Dad a few mornings to help a neighbor feed cattle. I went along for the ride and watched. I felt so rugged afterwards! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to read all your updates since you've been back. I hope your having luck with a new job. Can I get your cattle picture. The one with Cole.

    ReplyDelete