Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hours of Entertainment






We are in our new place! It's going to take a few weeks to find a place for everything, and get all the dust out that seems to be pretty permanent here in China, but we are happy with it. And so is CoCo. He was a little freaked out at first and would stay right by my side wherever I went in the apartment, but he is getting used to it now and is loving all the windows. Every room has a window that is his height so he can sit and watch the people walking in the courtyard all day.

Moving was a lot less hectic than I thought it would be. We packed everything up ourselves. Apparently you can pay to have people come pack your stuff up and move it here for pretty cheap, but I'm way to crazy for that. I wouldn't like the way they packed it and would want to re-do it myself. So we hired a couple of guys to come move the boxes and furniture. They loaded up their truck with everything and unloaded it here in less than an hour and a half! All for less than 400 RMB ($65)

I was a little overwhelmed to start unpacking, but once I started things went pretty quickly. We have probably 3 times more closets in this place and its smaller than our last apartment. I feel so organized! More pictures are coming soon once its looking nice.

1 comment:

  1. Did you end up in the one in the same complex that you were talking about? So happy that everyone is happy.

    ReplyDelete