Sunday, January 1, 2012

Cravings!

I haven't really had any cravings so far. I've become a little more opinionated about where we eat...Chinese food doesn't sound good to me that often. Overall though, the way we eat hasn't really changed that much. We still frequent our favorite pizza (Gungho) and BBQ restaurants and I cook the same things I did before.

Last night though I woke up with an intense craving for some Del Taco $1 nachos. I could not go back to sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about them. It was so random. I used to eat at Del Taco a few times a week during college (don't judge me...it's delicious!). Here in Beijing though it's not an option, so McDonald's chicken nuggets have become my go to snack food (they even get delivered to my door 24 hours a day!) Last night though nothing would satisfy me but those nachos. Even now thinking about them  makes me hungry and I just finished dinner. I only have to wait 6 or 7 more months to get some cheap nachos....sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment