Thursday, May 5, 2011

Our Apartment

This post is for my brother Mike. He's been asking to see pictures of our apartment since we are finally settled. I posted pictures awhile ago that I took when we were here with the realtor. Hopefully it looks significantly better now!

Some of the pictures are a little blurry, but I haven't cleaned up the house yet today so I can't take new ones right now...


Our closets. I can't believe I fit most of our clothes in here after getting used to all the space we had in Dalian. It was tough.

Our bedroom is boring, but the IKEA bed is so much nicer than the Chinese mattress we were sleeping on before.

Our office.

Guest bedroom. You know you want to stay here!

I just included this picture so everyone can see Nick's artwork on the wall. Painting supplies are super cheap here, so he has been taking advantage of the chance to paint.

Where we spend most of our time. The couches aren't the most comfortable, but I haven't found anything I love to replace them yet. I do love all our big, tall plants you can see though. They were so cheap and make me feel like I am breathing at least slightly cleaner air.

Entryway/Dining Room. Our landlord before we moved in promised us a new table since before it was a rickety little thing. Silly me, I assumed that included new chairs that matched. NOPE! We got a thick glass table and got left these ugly little chairs. I really want to paint them, but I don't know how well that will go over.

No comments:

Post a Comment