Sunday, May 22, 2011

I can't believe I lived 25 years without trying...

FROZEN GRAPES!

They are amazing. I went to the market the other day with a friend, and like always I was tempted to buy green grapes. They are a guilty pleasure though since they cost 60 RMB (nearly $10) for a bag of them. While I was trying to decide whether or not to get them, my friend asked if I had tried frozen grapes. I was intrigued so I had to buy them to try it.

Nick and I completely spoiled ourselves that night with Papa Johns pizza and the frozen grapes. There will be a lot of pizza in our future since we discovered Papa Johns here. The Pizza Hut is no good, but Papa Johns tastes just like home. The frozen grapes made a perfect dessert.

I have a feeling I'm going to spend quite a lot of money the next few months every time I pass the fruit stands at the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment