Thursday, September 2, 2010

September 14th is the big day!

That's right we bought our plane tickets! We are leaving for China on September 14th, and will be in Dalian after a short layover in Seattle, and one in Seoul, Korea. I am getting super excited! We've been talking about moving forever and now it's finally happening. I'm not looking forward to the packing though, I don't know how I'm going to only take 2 fifty pound bags with me! I'm going to need some serious motivation to start throwing clothes away.

We have been in contact with the branch president over in Dalian and were super excited to find out we'd have other people to meet with on Sundays! There are about 50 members living out there right now.

Nick also did a lot of apartment searching while he was out there last week, and we have a place in mind. It is right by the ocean and beautiful he tells me. I guess I'll find out for sure in about 2 weeks. It will be our 3rd home since we've been married. Crazy. Hopefully this moving so often trend doesn't continue and we can be settled for a few years.

Now that we have our travel plans anyone is welcome to schedule a vacation to come visit!

1 comment: