Wednesday, June 2, 2010

One step closer...

My passport came back in the mail yesterday renewed and with my name changed (and of course with the worst picture of me I've ever seen). Now we can get serious about buying our plane tickets to China. Crazy. We'll probably get them sometime in the next week! As of right now the plan is to leave the end of August, and come back...whenever. That plan still changes just about everyday, so lets say anywhere from a few months to a few years.

Any and all visitors will be welcome to come visit us out there! I would love the company and I promise I will study up and be a great tour guide. I might even speak some Chinese by then (at least more than the 10 words I know now). Let me know if you're even a tiny bit interested in coming out and I'll do my best to convince you.

3 comments:

  1. So I don't know who posted this, Nick or Dana, but what are you guys going to be doing in China? And where will you be staying while you're there? You need to post more details than this...THANKS! And I would be tempted to come visit. Dana can explain who I am... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say ditto to Kip and Lindsay's comment. :) Let's get some details going here... I would LOVE to go to China! Auntie Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to visit you two in China! Thanks for the broad invitation. Just let me know how early I can come and what arrangements to make. Hopefully I can make up for missing your wedding!

    Love
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete