Monday, May 31, 2010

New Project

I decided a few weeks ago I needed a project this summer after school got out. So one day at the library with nick I found a book called Contemporary Modern Quilts. I found one that I absolutely loved, and decided to give it a try. Especially since I currently work with a woman who has made tons of quilts. I figured I better take advantage of her expertise while I still can. It's an applique quilt, meaning lots of hand-sewing for me. I got all the fabrics and special cutting boards, etc. I finally got started on it Saturday. So far it's going well and I'm still excited about it. Hopefully I can stay excited for the whole project. Nick tells me I have to finish after all the money I spent on it. Pictures to come if it turns out cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment