Wednesday, June 30, 2010

kind of ghetto...

I've had lots of time to work on my little quilt project since Nick has been in China this week. I took out my sewing machine and just left everything all set up in the kitchen and all my fabric strewn around the living room since it was in no one's way but mine. I have gotten a lot done. The end of this project is in sight... then we'll see if I have the motivation to start another one. So I couldn't find a camera to use to take a picture of my progress, except the one on my computer. So it is kind of ghetto and the bottom is cut off, but at least you can get an idea of what I've been working on.




All I have left to do is a little bit of embroidering (ie. give the bird some legs) and then add the back and binding and get it quilted. I don't think I'm going to try to do that part myself though. I can't wait til its all done!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe that this is your first quilt! You are AMAZING! I have sewn a lot of quilts but none of them have been applique! It looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are so talented! I love it! I cannot believe you guys are moving soon...Love ya!

    ReplyDelete