Thursday, May 6, 2010

Update on Steve

So my little brother Steve is on a mission in Russia. He went into the MTC on Feb. 12 and was there for about 11 weeks. I got to talk to him from the airport last week while he was getting ready to fly out and it was so fun. He has now been there almost 2 weeks and from his emails he is doing well. He is in a city called Tula, which I believe is about 3 hours south of Moscow (but I could be remembering that wrong). From what my computer tells me he has had much warmer weather all week then we have been getting here in Provo, so I guess he lucked out and just missed the crazy winter. Just wait til next year! Anyway, these are a few pictures his mission presidents wife sent us. The first is with his first companion, and the second is from his first day in Moscow when they went to Red Square. I have to say they made me pretty jealous. I can't wait to plan a trip there once he gets home and can be my tour guide.

If you want to write to Steve email me or leave a comment and I'll get you his address. I'm sure letters will always be appreciated!






No comments:

Post a Comment