Thursday, September 20, 2012

Instagram

Since I discovered I can use instagram on my phone here in China without a VPN(the thing that allows us to access facebook, youtube, blogspot, and all the other restricted sites) I have been a very lazy blogger. I have been taking tons of pictures of Hink while we are out and about, but none of them have made it onto the blog for all our friends that don't use instagram. These are just some of the pictures we have posted lately. Enjoy!

Playing superman.

We borrowed a bumbo from a friend. Hink loves it!

I'm going to fit this whole ball in my mouth!

First swim at the Hyatt in Beijing. Hink did great!

Out for a stroll.

  
More swimming!

If you want to follow us on instagram my username is danainchina. I will try to be better about sharing our pictures and adventures on the blog too.

No comments:

Post a Comment