Friday, May 4, 2012

update



So we are getting adjusted to being parents. I think everything is going as well as it could so far.  Work has been really demanding this week on me, which is good because we are doing well, but it's also stretching.  Hink is getting up every three hours and eating about 45-40ML.  He has a 1-2 hour window everyday where he is wide awake and just looking around. 

We've had a lot of help as John and Annette (dana's folks) have been here with us.  We're going to be on our own in a few days.  And then my parents come in early June.

One of the perks of having a kid is I can convince Dana to let me get new gadgets.  I wanted a new camera.  So at the suggestion of our friend Mark, we got a nikon d5100.  It's great.  below are some of the shots from around the house.

-Nick

 3 amigos.

 Coco on overwatch

This was taken at 2AM.  When Hink decided he'd get up for the day.

Still a small guy.  Thats a new born sized bink.  He's almost at 5 pounds now.

No comments:

Post a Comment