Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday mornings for the next few months


One of the biggest (and only) complaints I hear from Nick about being in China is not being able to watch sports on TV. It was especially an issue this week since college football is starting. He has discussed the problem many times with friends here, some of them have slingboxes and we considered getting one of those. In the end though, Nick came up with a much simpler solution.

He found a website that streams all the games live, and since our internet connection works best in the morning the timing couldn't be better. The games are Saturday afternoon at home, and with a 15 hour time difference that makes it Sunday morning for us. He got up this morning and turned on his computer and got comfortable. It has worked pretty well so far, hopefully I'm not jinxing it for him!

So for the next few months I guess I will have to find a way to entertain myself in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment