Thursday, February 24, 2011

BIG NEWS!

We are moving to BEIJING!

It all happened pretty suddenly, but we are getting excited about it. I have had a few awkward conversations having to quit jobs I've only had for a week, but it hasn't been too bad since they expect foreign teachers to be really flaky here. We are going on a house hunting trip on Monday and hopefully will be moved by the next week.

We are planning on living really close to Nick's office so he can walk there everyday. It will be kind of weird not having him working out of home and around all the time, but hopefully I can find a job or two to keep me busy. I'm also looking forward to exploring a new city, especially the import stores in Beijing. Hopefully they have a few more things than the one here does since the expat population there is so much bigger.

We will be living in an area called Sanyuanqiao. I don't know much else about it right now except for the name and that it is close to the embassy, but I will definitely post more details soon.




2 comments: