Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Vegas vacation

We're going down to Vegas this weekend and I can't wait! It will be good to get out of the cold/snow for a bit. We'll be busy while we're down there (changing my name on my drivers license, starting an LLC, etc.) but it will be a nice break from school.

The main purpose of our trip is to go to Stephen's missionary farewell. I can't believe he leaves in just a few weeks! I'm sad, but also super excited for him...those Russians are pretty lucky they get him for 2 years. He enters the MTC Feb. 10 and will be there for 3 months. YIKES! I'm glad I only had to learn Spanish. Anyway, now I'm going to have to get back in the habit of letter writing for the next 2 years. Stephen, I'm apologizing in advance for any weeks it may slip my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment