Sunday, October 28, 2012

6 month well check

We had Hink's 6 month doctor's appointment a few weeks ago, I'm just slow to post updates. He is keeping me busy lately. He is doing really well. He is a super social baby and will smile and interact with everyone we meet. He is super close to sitting on his own too. He can balance for about 20 seconds before his big head topples him over!

Height- 67cm
Weight- 6.9kilos
Head- 44.4 cm

Hink jumped to the 50th percentile for height (from the 25th last month) but is still super skinny and in the 10th percentile for weight. I'm not too worried about it though since he is going to be eating us out of house and home very soon! We are still slowly trying new fruits and vegetables, some more successfully than others...he hates peas, but loves pumpkin and carrots and tolerates green beans.  The foods that he likes, he eats a lot of! He screams if I take too long between bites. I can't wait til he gets some teeth and I can give him real food.

Hink got his first taste of ice cream while we were at Cold Stone last week. This video is super cute and only 12 seconds so don't skip it!


No comments:

Post a Comment