Tuesday, August 21, 2012

4 months!


I can't believe how fast this month went by. Hink is more and more fun to play with everyday. He is responding to me more everyday and has the most contagious smile. He loves reading books and his favorite is currently Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus (Thanks Terri!).

I have been running all over Beijing lately and Hink has been such a trooper. He is happy to be in his Bjorn for at least a few hours a day. I started letting him face out sometimes and he loves it. When I make him face in he turns his head as far as he can to try to peak out the sides. It's so funny.

The one thing that makes him fussy faster than anything else is being hot. If I try to walk to the market with him in the stroller he gets angry quick. We have to go really early in the morning before it heats up outside to keep him happy.

Our Dr's appointment went really well this month. He only had to get one shot (pneumococcal) and he wasn't too upset about it. He also rolled over for the first time while we were at the doctors. He hasn't done it since, but we are working on it a lot, so hopefully he will have it down soon.

Here are his stats:
Height- 62 cm (25 percentile!)
Weight- 5.54 kilos (3 percentile- we have a skinny boy)
Head- 41 cm

We have to see the Dr again next month again to get some more shots. She wants to see him once a month for the first 6 months, but I really enjoy seeing how tall he is and when they weigh him since me holding him on the bathroom scale isn't too accurate.

2 comments:

  1. Youn and I could copy/past most of your post and it would apply to our life! Thank you for using a blog and keeping everyone posted.

    Youn's height is 70%, head 50% and weight 10%. Can't wait to get these skinny boys together!

    ReplyDelete