Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I've never won anything...

UNTIL NOW!


Nick hates massages, so I can go twice!

Nick and I decided to take Hinckley on a walk one night and we ended up at Fatburger drinking delicious chocolate shakes. While we were there I grabbed a copy of the Beijinger magazine (It's a free magazine that they put out in English every month that you can pick up all over the city). We were flipping through it and in the back Nick saw an ad for an Ice Cream Spa.

I already threw out the magazine, but I found a picture of the ad on their website.

Nick started commenting on how weird that was. Since I read the magazine every month I knew they always put in a bogus ad and the first person to find it wins something. Well we happened to be at Fatburger on June 1, so I made Nick hand over his phone and I emailed the answer right away.

The next few days Nick would tease me and pretend he had a really exciting email so I would think I had won. Yesterday though we got an email asking for our address so these 2 vouchers to Origin Spa could be delivered to our house. I WON! I think we are going to make it a new tradition to go to Fatburger the first of every month so we can drink shakes and peruse the Beijinger together.

No comments:

Post a Comment