Thursday, November 17, 2011

Homemade Hot Pot

Nick loves Amazon.cn. He spends quite a bit of time looking for random things, and I never know when we will have packages showing up at the house, because everything on there is so cheap. A few weeks ago after it started getting cold he bought this hot pot. I was super excited to be able to eat one of my favorite wintertime meals in front of the TV! Last night we used it for the first time. The local market next to us had all the meat and vegetables for so cheap. I think we spent about 45 RMB when in a restaurant what we ordered would be about 150RMB or more. I think this might become a tradition very quickly!


1 comment:

  1. So happy to have found your blog! Hot Pot @ home looks way fun, love the made in China, and we loved Nick's birthday bash too! Hope that you guys had a great week, sorry we missed dinner on Friday - let's get together this week though.

    ReplyDelete