Friday, October 8, 2010

Pictures of our Apartment!

Nick got me a new camera for my birthday since my old one broke over a year ago. Hopefully now I can be better about posting pictures. Our apartment came furnished so we only had to buy dishes, and linens. It is super comfortable and we love our neighborhood. We have made friends with a cute Chinese couple that lives above us, and Nick flirts shamelessly with groups of 60+ year old women when we go out to walk at night so he is quite popular.


The front room. This is what you see when you walk in the door to our apartment. We have a great balcony out that window that overlooks the ocean.


DIning room. Everything is still pretty bare. We are slowly decorating.


The kitchen. We were so excited to have a dishwasher. We haven't lived in an apartment with one since we got married and now we have one in China where most people have never even heard of them.


The stove. We are seriously missing having an oven. Hopefully we can buy one soon.


My closet!


Our baby washing machine. I can fit about 6-8 pieces of clothing in at once.


Guest bathroom. Love the tub!


Nick's office.


This is our bedroom. You can see the bathroom door in the background.


This is our "reading nook" in our bedroom. It has an AMAZING view of the ocean and of downtown Dalian. We still need to furnish it though. I'm looking for a cute little chair and table, or maybe just a rug and about 50 pillows?


Our shower. The first thing we noticed was that you had to plug the water heater in right behind you while you shower. Super safe!


Another shot of our bathroom.

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I am so sorry I missed your birthday Dana! What is the date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana! Cute place! I love it! The furnishings you have are all really nice & coordinate well with your architectural finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, will you be there in Dalian for the whole time you are in China?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nick/Dana, looks really cool, I hope everything is going well for you, take it easy bro,
    John Lewis

    ReplyDelete