Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My First Rodeo!


Our first week here in Cody has been great. Nick has been working hard and I am adapting to having lots more time on my hands. Since we're only here for a few weeks I'm not going to get a job til we get to China. I have read a lot of books, watched a lot of Netflix, and walked all over the town. It's not too hard keeping the house clean when I'm the only person there all day, so I have been getting really creative.

So far we have seen the Cody Mural and gone to the rodeo. Which was my first rodeo. It was really entertaining. I couldn't believe there were kids under 12 riding bulls. CRAZY! They were super tough. We've also spent lots of time relaxing after the crazy week we had moving. We even finally got to go see Inception. I think before that I hadn't seen a movie in the theaters since Christmas. It's nice having time to do things.

Tomorrow we are going to Yellowstone with Nick's company. Hopefully we'll have good weather and some good pictures. Just a side note, but the weather here changes so fast! It will be storming like crazy one minute and then sunny 20 minutes later. Kind of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you two! It sounds like you are having fun... I just was catching up with some friends' blogs and trying to post a couple entries on Grandma's when I linked to yours. I wanted to remind you to send me a link or info on the town in China you are going to and the name of the company. Your 63 year old pre-alzheimers auntie, of course, has forgotten both. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete