Thursday, December 31, 2009

Moving

I decided I really don't like moving. My family was all really helpful, but now I'm in the process of putting everything away and it's going pretty slowly. It's hard to get motivated to start, but then again I'm tired of tripping over bags and digging through things... Also I know myself and if I don't get it taken care of before school starts on Monday then I will be living out of boxes for months, maybe until we move again!

Anyway, on to a happier subject. Our wedding was wonderful. I couldn't stop smiling all day long.
Everything went so smoothly and was so beautiful. Thanks to everyone that was there to celebrate with us and to everyone else that sent happy thoughts and prayers our way. Hopefully sometime not to far away we'll have pictures to share.

Panama was also amazing. We had clear sunny weather everyday. We got to go on some awesome tours, snorkel a lot, surf just a little, eat good food and sleep in! I highly recommend Panama to anyone looking for someplace new to travel. Just remember your bug repellent because my legs are looking pretty funky right now.

2 comments:

  1. Yay Dana! I'm glad everything went well! And that you had some time to look at blogs in Panama... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know kind of sad...but we paid for half an hour of internet to email our families on Christmas and I ended up with 20 minutes leftover so I might have read a few :)

    ReplyDelete