Friday, October 23, 2009

tv

I watch too much of it... It's getting to be a problem. I have too many shows that I follow weekly and I can't keep up with all of them, even when I spend almost all my time at work on hulu. Plus having DVR has allowed me to add to my list of shows...what will I do in December when its taken away from me? Hopefully get a life of my own?

Here's a list of everything I watch just in case you were wondering:
House
Big Bang Theory
So You Think You Can Dance
Office
Community
Project Runway
America's Next Top Model
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Glee
The Hills (I'm pretty embarassed about this one)
Modern Family (this is my most recent addition...it's probably the funniest new show on tv. If you haven't seen it then you should probably go check it out.)

1 comment: